Since we launched in 2010 we have been delighted to win a number of national and industry awards. These includes the Queen’s Award for Enterprise for International Trade in 2019.
The Queen’s Award (now King’s Award) is the most prestigious award a UK company can receive. Her Majesty The Queen personally approved our award. The awards are designed to reward innovative companies of all sizes.
The award was given to Specialist Insight for consistently growing exports by 550% over six years. In 2019 international sales accounted for 85% of all sales and Specialist Insight had paying customers in 48 countries.
On average the company visits more than 15 different countries a year – making at least 50 different trips a year.
- Aerospace Media Awards – Corporate Jet Investor nominated for best business aviation submission; two nominations for best sustainable aviation submission
- Aerospace Media Awards – Best unmanned aircraft submission – Mike Stones, Corporate Jet Investor
- Aerospace Media Awards – Semaphore Intel nominated for best digital; Corporate Jet Investor nominated for best business aviation submission
- Aerospace Media Awards – Corporate Jet Investor nominated for best business aviation submission
- Aerospace Media Awards – Best Digital Submission 2020 – Corporate Jet Investor
- Aerospace Media Awards – Judges Commendation for Best In-depth Feature – Yuvan Kumar and Alasdair Whyte
- Aerospace Media Awards – Six nominations
- Queen’s Award for Enterprise 2019 – Specialist Insight
- Sapphire Pegasus Business Aviation Awards – Woman in Aviation 2019 – Louisa Whyte